NFCAO LOGO Design Contest
Dear Fellow Alum,
We need your help in designing an official logo for the NFCAO. If you are interested, please read the following rules and click on the "Accept Rules" button at the bottom of the page. Please send your proposed logo in jpg/eps format to email@example.com by December 11, 2013.
1. The Contest is open to former NFL Cheerleaders and friends.
2. All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
3. Design must be provided in jpg/eps format.
4. All Entries will become the sole property of NFCAO and may be displayed publicly on the NFCAO
5. Winner will be selected by the NFCAO Directors.
Participation constitutes the Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance
of these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant is representing and
warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules.
These Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the Entrant and NFCAO in relation to the Contest. They govern the Entrant’s participation and supersede any prior or other agreements between the Entrant
and NFCAO and relating to the Contest.
PRIZE will be presented at the 2014 NFCAO Reunion in Atlanta, GA.
Good Luck and Cheers!
12/24/2020 08:15:57 pm
Thanks foor writing
Leave a Reply.
Welcome to the NFCAO Blog. Bloggers will be from different teams blogging about upcoming or past events.